The Van Gogh-Extension Trial, a Multicenter, International, Randomized, Double-Blind, Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Once-Weekly Subcutaneous SR34006 With Placebo in the Long-Term Prevention of Symptomatic Venous Thromboembolism in Patients With Symptomatic Pulmonary Embolism or Deep-Vein Thrombosis Who Completed 6 Months of Treatment With Vitamin K Antagonist or SR34006.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Idraparinux sodium (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Sep 2006 Status change
- 05 Nov 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History