A Random Assignment,Parallel Group, Open Label Comparison of Clinical Outcomes and Resource Utilization Among Bipolar Disorder Patients Receiving Either Long Acting Injectable Risperidone Microspheres (Risperdal Consta) or Other Second Generation Oral Antipsychotic Agents: A 15 Month Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole; Olanzapine; Quetiapine; Risperidone; Ziprasidone
- Indications Bipolar disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Feb 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2008 to 1 Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.