Phase II study comparing radiochemotherapy with the FOLFOX 4 regimen versus radiochemotherapy with 5FU [fluorouracil]-cisplatin (Herskovic regimen) in first line treatment of patients with inoperable esophageal cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Oct 2010 Results were presented in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 01 Oct 2008 Actual number of patients enrolled was 97 was according to Clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 18 Jul 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History