Phase 3 Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel Group, Carotid B-Mode Ultrasound Evaluation of the Anti-Atherosclerotic Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Fixed Combination CP-529,414/Atorvastatin, Administered Orally, Once Daily (QD) for 24 Months, Compared With Atorvastatin Alone, in Subjects With Mixed Hyperlipidemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Torcetrapib/atorvastatin (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Atherosclerosis
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RADIANCE-2
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 16 Feb 2012 Actual patient number changed from 752 to 755 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2012 Planned end date (Dec 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2007 Results data have been presented.