An 8-Week Multi-Center, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Aliskiren (150 mg and 300 mg) Administered Alone and in Combination With Valsartan (160 mg and 320 mg) in Patients With Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aliskiren (Primary) ; Valsartan (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension; Hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 17 Sep 2009 Aliskiren/valsartan has been approved by the US FDA based on data from this trial, according to a Novartis media release.
- 24 Mar 2007 Results have been presented.
- 13 Oct 2006 Status change
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History