An eight-week, randomized, double-blind, multi-center, active-controlled, parallel group study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of an aliskiren-based regimen compared to a lisinopril-based regimen in patients with uncomplicated severe hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Aliskiren; Lisinopril
- Indications Essential hypertension; Hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Nov 2005 New trial record.