A multi-center, double-blind placebo controlled, flexible-dose study with an open-label phase to assess the efficacy of sildenafil citrate on erectile function and intercourse satisfaction as well as to validate the Sexual Experience Questionnaire and its treatment responsiveness in men with erectile dysfunction.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Sildenafil (Primary)
- Indications Erectile dysfunction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Sep 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2006 Status change
- 10 Nov 2006 Status change