A twelve-week, randomized, double-blind, multi-center, placebo controlled, parallel group study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of aliskiren 150 mg when added to standard therapy in hypertensive patients with stable heart failure.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aliskiren (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension; Heart failure; Hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms ALOFT; ASPIRE-HIGHER
- Sponsors Novartis
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Apr 2011 Subanalysis results published in the European Journal of Heart Failure.
- 16 Mar 2010 Results were presented at the 59th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History