A multi-center, double-phase, randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled (12-week double-blind followed by 12-week open-label) study evaluating the effect of tolterodine ER on urgency urinary incontinence (UUI), urgency, frequency, sexual quality of life and sexual function in women with overactive bladder
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tolterodine (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2008 Results published in 'International Urogynecology Journal'.
- 10 Aug 2006 Status change
- 06 Nov 2005 New trial record.