A double-blind, placebo-controlled study of rabeprazole 20 mg maintenance intermittent therapy following acute treatment in patients with symptomatic gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Rabeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Heartburn
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Feb 2010 Results have been published in Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual patient number (200) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2008 The actual completion date for this trial has been identified as June 2008, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History