A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, flexible-dose, parallel-group study to evaluate the efficacy, safety and toleration of oral sildenafil citrate administered in the dose range of 20-80 Mg TID [three times daily] for the treatment of pre-eclampsia (PET)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Sildenafil (Primary)
- Indications Preeclampsia; Pregnancy; Preterm birth
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2009 Results published in Hypertension in Pregnancy.
- 08 Jun 2007 Status changed from in progress to discontinued.
- 02 Feb 2007 Status change from recruiting to in progress