The Van Gogh-PE Trial, a Multicenter, International, Randomized, Open-Label, Assessor-Blind, Non-Inferiority Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Once-Weekly Subcutaneous SR34006 With the Combination of (LMW) Heparin and Vitamin K Antagonist (VKA) in the Treatment of Acute Symptomatic Pulmonary Embolism.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Idraparinux sodium (Primary) ; Low molecular weight heparins; Vitamin K antagonists
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Sep 2008 Actual end date (Oct 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2008 Actual start date (Jun 2003) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2006 Status change
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History