A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Randomized, Active- Controlled, 3-Year Study to Evaluate the Antiresorptive Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of a Ultra-Low Dose Estradiol Transdermal Delivery System Releasing 0.014 mg / Day Versus Oral Raloxifene Hydrochloride 60 mg / Day - as a Therapy for the Prevention of Osteoporosis in Postmenopausal Female Osteopenic Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol (Primary) ; Raloxifene
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 12 Apr 2009 Planned number of patients added to 945 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 06 Nov 2005 New trial record.