An efficacy and safety evaluation of Nasacort AQ 110 microg QD in children aged 2-5 years with perennial allergic rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Triamcinolone (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Apr 2009 Results reported in the Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology 2009.
- 23 Sep 2008 Sanofi-aventis annouces FDA approval of triamcinolone nasal spray [Nasacort AQ Nasal Spray] in children aged 2-5 years based on the results of this trial.
- 18 Mar 2008 Results reported at AAAAI.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History