Long-term, open-label safety study of atomoxetine hydrochloride in patients, 6 years and older with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Atomoxetine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual patient number (1598) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2008 to 1 Aug 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.