A Multi-Center Phase 2 Efficacy and Pharmacokinetic Study Evaluating Fludarabine, Cyclophosphamide, and Subcutaneous Campath (FCCam, Alemtuzumab) for Previously Untreated B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jul 2012 Actual patients number is 25 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2011 Actual end date Oct 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.