Pharmacokinetic and Phase I Study of Sorafenib (BAY 43-9006, NSC 724772, IND 69896) For Solid Tumors and Hematologic Malignancies in Patients With Hepatic or Renal Dysfunction.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Large cell carcinoma; Lymphoma; Lymphomatoid granulomatosis; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 04 Jan 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 150 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jun 2007 Status change from recruiting to in progress.