A Phase II Study of Iressa (Gefitinib), in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myelogenous Leukemia and in Older Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myelogenous Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Dec 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 07 Nov 2005 New trial record.