Busulfan, Cyclophosphamide, and Melphalan Followed by Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation in Patients With Hematological Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Ciclosporin; Filgrastim; Methotrexate; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 20 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.