A Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Comparison of Multiple Doses of Esterified Estrogens and Methyltestosterone, in Combination and Alone, in Relieving Vasomotor Symptoms in Postmenopausal Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Esterified estrogens; Methyltestosterone
- Indications Hot flashes; Menopausal syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Nov 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History