Anti-angiogenesis treatment after preoperative chemotherapy: a pilot study in women with operable breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Capecitabine; Cyclophosphamide; Methotrexate
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2009 Capecitabine added as additional drug as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.