PACCE: A Randomized, Open-Label, Controlled, Clinical Trial of Chemotherapy and Bevacizumab With and Without Panitumumab in the First-Line Treatment of Subjects With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PACCE
- Sponsors Amgen
- 21 Jan 2011 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Dec 2008 Results reported online in the Journal of Oncology.
- 30 Jun 2007 Results of first interim analysis presented at 9th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer 2007.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History