A Phase I Dose-Escalation Study of Intravenous 17-Allylaminogeldanamycin (17-AAG) [NSC 330507, IND 57, 966] and Oral Bay 43-9006 [NSC 724772, IND # 69,896] Administered in Patients With Pretreated Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Tanespimycin (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 13 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 28 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.