An 8-week, open-label study to characterize the response to modafinil (85-mg film-coated tablet) treatment at dosages up to 425mg/day in children and adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) (with an open-ended extension period)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Modafinil (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cephalon
- 19 Nov 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 28 Aug 2006 Status change
- 09 Nov 2005 New trial record.