A Phase 1/2 Dose-Escalating Study of ALIMTA [pemetrexed] and Cyclophosphamide Administered Every 21 Days in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Pemetrexed (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Dec 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Mar 2008 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2007 Status change