M-Vax: a feasibility and bio-equivalence study using a DNP-modified autologous melanoma tumor cell vaccine as therapy in patients with stable III or IV melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Melanoma vaccine DNP-VACC (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AVAX Technologies
- 01 Dec 2011 Actual patient number is changed from 63 to 82 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Nov 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 56 to 80 as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 04 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History