An open label, randomized, phase I/II study of DMXAA in combination with carboplatin and paclitaxel in patients with locally advanced and metastatic non-small cell lung cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vadimezan (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Antisoma
- 09 Dec 2009 Actual patient number changed from 78 to 105 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Dec 2008 Results published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 10 Nov 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History