A multicentre, phase III, open-label, randomized study in patients with advanced follicular lymphoma evaluating the benefit of maintenance therapy with rituximab (Mabthéra® ) after induction of response with chemotherapy plus rituximab in comparison with no maintenance therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Chlorambucil; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Fludarabine; Mitoxantrone; Prednisolone; Vincristine
- Indications Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRIMA
- 09 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Sep 2015 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2014 New source identified and integrated, United Kingdom Clinical Research Network (2249).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History