A 12-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Aliskiren in Patients With Diabetes and Hypertension Not Adequately Responsive to the Combination of Valsartan 160 mg and Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Aliskiren; Valsartan/hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Oct 2011 Results published in the American Journal of Cardiovascular Drugs.
- 14 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Nov 2005 New trial record.