Phase 4, randomized, open-label, comparative, multicenter study to assess the safety and efficacy of induction agents, alemtuzumab, basiliximab or rabbit anti-thymocyte globulin in combination with tacrolimus, MMF, and a rapid steroid withdrawal in renal transplant recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Basiliximab (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil; Steroids; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INTAC
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 19 May 2011 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 19 Aug 2010 Final 36-month results presented at the 23rd International Congress of the Transplantation Society.
- 02 Jun 2010 Final 36-month results presented at the American Transplant Congress -- 10th Joint Congress of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons and the American Society of Transplantation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History