A phase I trial to evaluate the safety, tolerability and immunogenicity of high-dose live recombinant canarypox ALVAC-HIV vaccine (vCP1452) [HIV vaccine vCP1452] in healthy, HIV-1-uninfected adult participants
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs HIV vaccine vCP1452 (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 16 May 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Feb 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 11 Nov 2005 New trial record.