An Open Label Randomized Phase 2 Study To Evaluate The Activity, Tolerability, And Toxicity Of Combined Neoadjuvant Anti-Angiogenesis and Androgen Ablation Therapy in Men Undergoing Radical Prostatectomy.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Squalamine (Primary) ; Bicalutamide; Leuprorelin
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Dec 2011 Actual patient number (0) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2009 Planned end date (1 Jun 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.