A Phase III Randomized, Open-Label Study of Docetaxel in Combination With CG1940 and CG8711 Versus Docetaxel and Prednisone in Taxane-Naive Patients With Metastatic Hormone-Refractory Prostate Cancer With Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Prednisone (Primary) ; Tumour cell vaccine-GVAX (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VITAL-2
- Sponsors Cell Genesys
- 26 Feb 2009 Preliminary results were presented at ASCO Genitourinary Cancer Symposium 2009.
- 27 Aug 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued according to a Cell Genesys media release.
- 23 Jul 2008 On track to complete enrolment in the first half of 2009 according to cell Genesys media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History