A phase 2, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, parallel-group, multicenter study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of 40 mg/day KW-6002 (istradefylline) as monotherapy in subjects with Parkinson's disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Istradefylline (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 01 Jan 2010 Results published in Parkinsonism and Related Disorders.
- 26 Jun 2008 Results have been presented at the 12th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 11 Nov 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History