A Phase I Study of EC90 [keyhole limpet haemocyanin fluorescein isothiocyanate conjugate] with GPI-0100 adjuvant followed by EC17 [folate fluorescein isothiocyanate conjugate] with cytokines (interleukin-2 [IL-2] and interferon-alpha [IFN-alpha]) in patients with refractory or metastatic cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Folate-fluorescein isothiocyanate conjugate; GPI 0100; Interferon alpha; Interleukin-2; Keyhole limpet haemocyanin-fluorescein isothiocyanate conjugate
- Indications Cancer; Renal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Mar 2012 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jun 2008 Actual end date changed from Dec 2007 to Jun 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.