A Phase I Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of the Recombinant Protein Vaccine EP-1043 and the DNA Vaccine EP HIV-1090 Given Alone or in Combination in Healthy, HIV-1-Uninfected Adult Participants.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs EP 1043 (Primary) ; EP 1090 (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Nov 2007 Interim results reported in a Pharmexa media release.
- 06 Nov 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed. Pharmexa reported in a media release that this trial has been recently completed.