Assess the effect on immunogenicity of administration of vaccine without buffering agent and assess heat stability in terms of immunogenicity, reactogenicity and safety of GSK [GlaxoSmithKline] Biologicals' oral live attenuated human rotavirus vaccine following a 0 2 month schedule in healthy infants previously uninfected with human rotavirus.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rotavirus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Rotavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 09 Oct 2008 Checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record - last updated 9 Oct 2008.
- 13 Apr 2007 Results have been reported.
- 06 Nov 2006 Status change