A phase I study to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of ALVAC-HIV vCP1521 [HIV vaccine vCP1521] in infants born to HIV-1 infected women in Uganda.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs HIV vaccine vCP1521 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Oct 2013 Results published in JAIDS.
- 03 May 2012 Actual patient number is 60 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History