Evaluation of Quantitative and Qualitative Antibody Responses to Streptococcus Pneumoniae and Haemophilus Influenzae Type b Conjugate Vaccines Amongst HIV-1-Exposed-Infected Children That Are Receiving Vs. Those Not Receiving Antiretroviral Therapy, as Well as Among HIV-1-Exposed-Uninfected Children and HIV-1-Unexposed-Uninfected Children
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals; Hib vaccine conjugate
- Indications Haemophilus infections; HIV-1 infections; Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms CIPRA Project-4; CIPRA-SA Project-4; CIPRA-SA-4; CIPRA-ZA Project-4; CIPRA-ZA-4
- 23 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2010 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2009 Interim results reported at the 5th International AIDS Society (IAS) Conference on HIV Pathogenesis, Treatment and Prevention.
- 19 Aug 2008 Planned end date added (May 2010) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.