A prospective, multinational, multicenter trial to compare the effects of amlodipine/benazepril to benazepril and hydrochlorothiazide combined on the reduction of cardiovascular morbidity and mortality in patients with high risk hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine/benazepril (Primary) ; Benazepril/hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Hypertension; Kidney disorders; Renal failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACCOMPLISH
- Sponsors Novartis
- 30 Aug 2010 A late-breaking analysis reviewing 21 trials, including ACCOMPLISH, was presented at the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Congress, according to a European Society of Cardiology media release.
- 01 Jul 2010 Results of a sub-study on effects on 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure were presented in the New England Journal of Medicine, available from http://dx.doi.org/10.1056/nejmc1001410.
- 29 Jun 2010 A separate analysis in diabetic patients has been published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History