Insulin Glulisine Administered in a Fixed Bolus Regimen Versus Variable Bolus Regimen Based on Carbohydrate Counting in Adult Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Receiving Insulin Glargine as Basal Insulin
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glulisine (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 08 Apr 2009 Trial phase changed from IV to III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2008 Results presented in Daibetes Care.
- 01 Jul 2008 Primary endpoint 'Proportion of glycosylated haemoglobin' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History