Testing the usefulness of Lantus [insulin glargine] when initiated prematurely in patients with type 2 diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TULIP
- 01 Apr 2009 Primary endpoints 'Glycaemic response rate' and 'target achievement rate' have been met according to results published in Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism.
- 05 Jul 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 11 Aug 2006 Status change
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History