An Italian randomised, double-blind placebo controlled study of the efficacy of atomoxetine hydrochloride in the treatment of children and adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and comorbid oppositional defiant disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Atomoxetine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Aug 2006 Status change
- 13 Nov 2005 New trial record.