CARISSA Trial - Multicenter Randomized Phase II Trial Comparing Post-Operative Radiotherapy and Cisplatin Alone or in Combination With the EGFR Inhibitor ZD 1839 (Iressa) [gefitinib] in Upper Aerodigestive Tract Carcinomas
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CARISSA; GORTEC GETTEC CARISSA
- 14 Nov 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2010 Researchers in this trial are aiming to identify a subgroup of patients with head and neck cancer who are sensitive to gefitinib. According to an abstract presented at ASCO 2010, samples from 82 patients have been collected towards this end, to date.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History