Extension of Protocol HMR1726D/2001, A Phase II Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Teriflunomide (HMR1726) in Multiple Sclerosis With Relapses.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Teriflunomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 21 Apr 2016 Final results presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- 25 Apr 2015 Results of 12 years presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 30 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History