A 7-day multicenter randomized double-blind, double-dummy parallel group trial to assess the safety and efficacy of 400 mg lumiracoxib once daily versus 500 mg naproxen twice daily in patients with acute musculoskeletal pain due to uncomplicated soft tissue injury
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Lumiracoxib; Naproxen
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2008 Results were reported in the International Journal of Clinical Practice.
- 19 Oct 2006 Status change
- 14 Nov 2005 New trial record.