Randomized, Open-Label, Comparative Safety and Efficacy Study of Tipranavir Boosted With Low Dose Ritonavir (TPV/RTV) Versus Genotypically-Defined Protease Inhibitor/Ritonavir (PI/RTV) in Multiple Antiretroviral Drug-Experienced Patients (RESIST 2: Randomized Evaluation of Strategic Intervention in Multi-Drug Resistant Patients With Tipranavir).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tipranavir (Primary) ; HIV protease inhibitors; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESIST-2
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. The actual end date was October 2008.
- 07 Nov 2008 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History