A dose-ranging safety and pharmacokinetics study of candesartan cilexetil in hypertensive pediatric subjects 1 to less than 6 years of age: a 4-week, multicenter, randomized, double-blind study with a 1-year, open-label, follow-up period
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Candesartan cilexetil (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension; Secondary hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CINCH
- 09 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 82 to 125 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 12 Feb 2010 Results published in Journal of Hypertension.
- 12 Feb 2010 Primary endpoint 'Systolic blood pressure' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History