A 12 month, multicenter, randomized, open-label study to evaluate safety and tolerability of everolimus with basiliximab and steroids in a maintained versus discontinued cyclosporine microemulsion based regimen in de novo kidney transplant recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin; Everolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jan 2011 Trial phase changed from IV to III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2010 Results from a pooled analysis (A2419 and A2423) were reported at the 23rd International Congress of the Transplantation Society.
- 19 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History