The Combination Therapy of Hypertension to Prevent Cardiovascular Events Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Benidipine (Primary) ; Angiotensin receptor antagonists; Beta-adrenergic receptor antagonists; Thiazide diuretics
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COPE
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kogyo
- 02 Sep 2017 Results (n=3293) of prespecified subanalysis of COPE trial published in the Circulation Journal
- 21 Feb 2012 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Feb 2012 Actual end date changed from Sep 2010 to Nov 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History